The William Inglis Hotel is a truly remarkable hotel and event precinct. With a fully-enclosed show ring that can be converted into an amphitheatre, a stable-themed function and exhibition centre, and a high-end restaurant on-site, this venue will effortlessly ‘wow’ your delegates (especially if they’re into horses).
The William Inglis Hotel features:
- 144 luxurious accommodation rooms.
- 200 complimentary open air car parks.
- 23 pillar-less function rooms with natural light, the largest of which caters for up to 1,000 people, theatre-style.
- Outdoor areas for team building that are close to function spaces.
- The hotel is set adjacent to Warwick Farm race track, affiliated with the Australian Turf Club.
- Rooftop infinity pool that overlooks the race track.
- Newmarket Restaurant on-site, open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Heroic Cafe for coffee and grab-and-go snacks and 1867 bar for a more intimate drinks gathering.