As the Gold Coast’s first absolute beachfront property in over 30 years, The Langham is set to redefine luxury on the east coast of Australia. Offering both hotel and apartment-style accommodation with spectacular views of the Hinterland and the Pacific Ocean.
Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, this hotel is just a 30-minute drive from the Gold Coast International and Domestic Airport, a short 350m walk to the light rail, and a 5-minute drive to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC).
The Langham Gold Coast features:
- 169 hotel rooms and 170 residences, ideally positioned on the absolute beachfront.
- The Jewel Residences, Gold Coast managed by The Langham offers one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments.
- Pillar-less Diamond Ballroom, which can accommodate 400 guests for a gala dinner (576 theatre style). This space is also flexible and can be divided up into three separate spaces.
- An additional seven meeting or breakout rooms.
- An exquisite pre-function space that features ocean views.
- Stunning outdoor function areas including ‘Coral Moon’ open-air bar.
- A variety of onsite dining options to suit all occasions from Michelin starred T’ang Court for Cantonese fine dining to Akoya buffet-style casual all-day dining. Or for light snacks, there is the Langham Lobby Bar, Palm Court Lounge, and 26 & Sunny cafe.
- The award-winning Chuan Spa offers wellness treatments of the East, guided by principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Health club, sauna, 24hr concierge service.
- Two swimming pools to choose from – a 20-metre long indoor pool with views of the Pacific Ocean, as well as an outdoor pool featuring a sandy lagoon-style entrance.