Situated in the vibrant South Wharf precinct on the banks of the Yarra River, and with direct connection to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Pan Pacific Melbourne offers an urban escape that’s sure to delight your delegates.
The Pan Pacific Melbourne features:
- 450sqm of flexible conference facilities and eight versatile meeting spaces.
- Most meeting spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows and abundant natural light.
- Heated, undercover outdoor terrace.
- Gallery event space that’s the perfect backdrop for creatively styled events.
- 396 premium accommodation rooms and suites.
- All rooms feature spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra River or Melbourne’s city skyline.
- The Pacific Club Lounge – available exclusively to guests who stay in a Club Room or Suite – offering complimentary daily breakfast, all-day refreshments, twilight drinks and canapés and panoramic city views that can’t be beaten.
- Direct internal access to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- 20 minutes’ drive from Melbourne Airport.