Located next to the lively Adelaide Central Market, this bold and modern new hotel is inspired by the eclectic suburb it calls home. With stylish and unique accommodation, two great restaurants, boutique event spaces, and the highest rooftop bar in Adelaide, there is a lot to love about Hotel Indigo Adelaide Markets.
The hotel features:
- 145 rooms including 25 suites with views over Adelaide city, the hills, and the ocean.
- Each room enjoys a king bed, two head rainfall showers, Biology amenities, and complimentary Wifi
- 24/7 gym facilities
- Infinity pool heated to 26 degrees year-round
- Two board room style spaces, one private and one semi-private that can hold up to 8pax (Sloan Room) and 16 pax (Vicars Room).
- Large flatscreen TV, Chromecast, Policom and conference amenities (additional AV available on request).
- The Mezzanine can be used as a function space for 80pax and the Merrymaker rooftop bar can accommodate 96pax.
- Two onsite restaurants: Market & Meander Bar & Eatery (modern Australian cuisine) and Merrymaker rooftop bar and restaurant.
- Adelaide Convention Centre is just a 20-minute walk or a 7-minute drive.
- Adelaide Airport is a 15-minute drive.