Located in Austinmer, on the picturesque south coast of New South Wales, Headlands Hotel Austinmer boasts uninterrupted, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and is an easy one-hour drive south of Sydney.
With state-of-the-art facilities, breathtaking views and an abundance of natural light, the modern conference space is sure to impress.
The event space is highly flexible and can accommodate groups of any size, from 10 to 370. Headlands also offers luxurious, self-contained and serviced apartments to accommodate your guests
Headlands Hotel features:
- 50+ low-rise, self-contained and serviced apartments, ranging from studio rooms through to two-bedroom penthouses
- Ocean View Room – 350m2 of pillar-less conferencing and event space, with natural light and panoramic views of the ocean
- Brasserie & Bar – laidback casual dining using fresh, seasonal produce by the sea
- Beer Garden with cuisine pop-ups and live acoustic music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Airstream Dumpling Bar & Café – food truck eats with a difference.
- Complimentary AV – data projector and screen
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Swimming pool and tennis courts