With its own airport, as well as opportunities to sail or helicopter in, Hamilton Island is easily accessible and has a wide array of venues and accommodation options.
Hamilton Island features:
- Hamilton Island boasts the most comprehensive business event facilities in the Whitsundays, catering for 10 to 700 delegates. There are a total of 15 conference rooms, from boardrooms for small meetings, beachfront venues such as the Endeavour Room, through to the purpose-built Conference Centre suitable for large conferences, product launches, exhibitions and incentives. Most are within easy walking distance, meaning breakout sessions are easily accessible.
- A huge range of restaurants, cafes and dining experiences including Bommie fine dining at the Hamilton Island Yacht Club, The Clubhouse at the Hamilton Island Golf Club, coca chu modern South East Asian, Cruise and Dine cruises through the Whitsundays, Manta Ray, Marina Café, Marina Tavern, Mariners fresh seafood, One Tree Hill bar, Pizzeria and Gelato Bar, Pool Terrace bar, Romano’s Italian, Sails casual dining, TAKO Mexican street food and Hamilton Island Wildlife Café for breakfast with the koalas.
- Spa wumurdaylin with six treatment rooms.
- A wide range of room types in the Reef View Hotel, boutique-style accomodation at the Beach Club (check out a video of the space here) and extremely high end accommodation in the pavilions at qualia.
- Activities galore including sailing, diving, snorkelling, art classes, bushwalking, climbing walls, Go-karts, golf, bowling, Laser tag, tennis, fixed wing and seaplane flights, parasailing, game fishing and more.