There’s a lot to love about Tasmania – Pinot Noir, Bruny Island cheese, MONA – and now Crowne Plaza Hobart.
The hotel features:
- Nine function spaces with capacity for up to 590 people, theatre-style.
- 235 guest rooms.
- Three dining venues including a rooftop lounge bar.
- Located in the Hobart CBD within walking distance of Constitution Dock and Salamanca Place.
- Two Club floors.
- 24-hour access to the business service centre.
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art AV.
- Download the hotel’s Business Events Guide here.
Things to do in Hobart
Hobart, Tasmania’s capital city, offers a blend of heritage and lifestyle with world class activities and attractions nearby.
In Hobart, explore the converted colonial warehouses of Salamanca and on Saturdays there’s Salamanca Market, Tasmania’s most visited attraction.
South of Hobart are the clear waters and stunning coastline of Bruny Island and the beauty of the D’Entrecasteaux Channel. An alternative route passes through the Huon Valley alongside the tranquil Huon River and on to the rugged Hartz Mountains National Park.
To the east are the wineries of the Coal River Valley and further on is Tasman National Park, with its spectacular coastline and historic convict sites.
Heading west, the road follows the beautiful River Derwent through the Derwent Valley and on to the grandeur of Lake St Clair in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area.
And if you’re travelling north to Launceston, the Midland Highway, dubbed the Heritage Highway, offers many opportunities to learn of Tasmania’s heritage past, with homesteads and country cottages revealing the state’s early colonial history along the way.