Crowne Plaza Adelaide offers fresh, new meeting spaces and spacious guest rooms right next door to Adelaide’s newest innovation, technology, arts and culture precinct.
The hotel features:
- 329 guest rooms, including 51 twin rooms.
- Two dining options – Koomo Restaurant and Bar, a Japanese-Australian fusion venue, and Luna10, a poolside bar and cocktail lounge serving up Japanese-inspired tasting plates.
- 4 function spaces including a ballroom that seats 190 people for dinner.
- Outdoor heated infinity pool and gymnasium.
- 24-hour Plaza Workspace on Level 10, as well as flexible public workspaces throughout the hotel.
- Located a short tram ride to Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Convention Centre and the iconic Adelaide Oval. Cross the road to enjoy the 50 hectares of greenery within the Botanic Gardens. Access to the airport is a short 8km drive.
- Venture into the future at nearby Lot Fourteen — Adelaide’s newest hub of innovation, technology, arts and culture. Enjoy pop-up events, art installations, digital tech displays and the Space Discovery Centre, at our game-changing neighbour.