Ben Ean, formally known as Lindeman’s, is one of the most breathtaking and historic sites in the Hunter Wine Country, set upon 200 acres. With six designated event spaces, there is something suitable for every group and event.
Whether it is an intimate dinner in the 1907 Still House or canapes by the vines on the Garden Terrace, Ben Ean is a destination for grand gatherings, corporate and private functions, and luncheons and dinners.
Ben Ean features:
- 6 unique spaces – catering for groups of 10 – 600+ delegates
- The Heritage-listed Courtyard is fully enclosed and is perfect if you are looking for a larger space with a rustic vibe to match the surrounding Hunter Valley area. With timber walls, wooden beams, barrel wall and unique sky view opening roof top, the only styling you may wish to add is a touch of greenery to create that real vineyard feel indoors.
- The award winning Baume restaurant is open to group bookings and private events. The food is Mediterranean-inspired with the emphasis on bringing people together with shared meals.
- The Garden Terrace is the ideal space, positioned to take advantage of the beautiful outlook of the vineyard and it surroundings. This space includes a woodfired pizza oven.
- The historic Still House, dating back to 1907, has been recently renovated bringing you the perfect space for VIP wine tastings or intimate degustation dinners.