If you are planning a conference, offsite meeting, client event, gala dinner, Christmas party or other business event we can assist you.
How we can help you
Once you send us your requirements, we become an extension of your team and start the venue sourcing process for you. Not only will this save you time but it will also provide you with more choice.
Our service includes:
- Understanding the brief and identifying the right destination for your event
- Using our experience and knowledge to select relevant venues that best suit your event requirements
- Approaching relevant venues to check availability
- Requesting proposals from the venues and update you on our progress
- Negotiating best rates at all times, to ensure that costs fit within your budget
- Providing you with streamlined proposals detailing and outlining costs from the venues, meaning you deal with only one person as opposed to multiple different venues
- Offering objective, independent and unbiased advice on each venue
- Arranging venue site inspections as required
- Organising for contracts to be issued, once a venue has been selected
- Contacting venues that have not been selected and advising them to release any holds
- Manage and facilitate the process and provide support as required
The Conference Shop can also assist in any offsite or team building requirements. We have relationships with a range of event suppliers.
We pride ourselves on being strong communicators and will keep you updated throughout the process. Our team takes a personal approach with our clients and we are committed to providing the best outcome for you and align ourselves with your goals for your event.
To help us understand your event, the more information you can provide the better. For example:
- Event dates
- Preferred location(s) or travel time
- Expected attendee numbers
- Meeting requirements
- Accommodation requirements
- On-site or off-site dinners
- Team activities
- Any other essentials
Or call +61 (0)2 4861 5973 to request a proposal.
“From the start I felt I was in great hands, Carla’s warm, friendly and professional manner along with her “can do” attitude meant I could leave the time intense (for me) task of comparing venues to Carla and concentrate on other things … I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Carla and her team to anyone, and I am looking forward to working again with the team again with my next conference in Perth, where again Carla has assisted with venue selection”
“The Conference Shop is an essential and valuable resource that I utilise in my role as Senior Event Planet for Settlement Services International. I have been a client of Carla & the Conference Shop for 4 years, they have saved me precious time by providing a one stop shop to venue sourcing, contract negotiations and nutting out the finer event delivery details, ensuring total satisfaction.”
Camilla Palamo, Events Planner
SSI (Settlement Services International)
Working with The Conference Shop is always a pleasure. The team have an in depth knowledge of how a successful conference should run, which makes the whole planning process very easy. They are professional, flexible, efficient, and always have excellent suggestions around venues, team building activities and conference options. We have run several successful events with The Conference Shop now, and are always impressed with the service we receive. Thanks to Cathy and the team at The Conference Shop for always ensuring smooth, trouble free events!