Shoot north up the freeway from Sydney and you will find yourself at the award-winning Pullman Magenta Shores Resort.
This hidden gem is located between the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean and Tuggerah Lake. This magnificent resort is set on 52 acres and has been designed to complement its spectacular location featuring an amazing array of coastal flora and fauna.
Boasting direct beach access, 18-Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Ross Watson and the award-winning Vie Spa, your delegates are sure to find something to do during their down time.
The resort features:
- 50 modern, spacious apartment style accommodation rooms including studio apartments and one, two, three and four bedroom villas.
- Barretts Restaurant and Shallows Bar.
- Seven spacious meeting rooms filled with natural light.
- Award winning Vie Spa offering six luxurious treatment rooms.
- Two outdoor swimming pools, indoor heated pool, steam room, fitness centre and two tennis courts.
- 18 hole championship golf course.
- On-site free car parking.
- Direct beach access to Magenta Beach.
- Download the C & I fact sheet here.
Please contact us directly if you would like more information on 02 4861 5973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.