Matching you to the right destination and the right venue.
- Short for familiarisation program, it is an opportunity for people to experience a region, product or package.
Our famil program allows you to explore the venues and the destination for yourself. Meet the suppliers, taste the food, hit the shops and dip your toes into the water.
Virtual Site Inspections
The 1873 facade of this hotel is the historic wrapping on the very modern interior of Vibe Hotel Melbourne.
The hotel features:
- 206 guest rooms, including 23 suites, with some interconnecting rooms available (subject to availability).
- Three versatile function spaces that cater for up to 120 delegates that feature flexible set-up options and a complimentary whiteboard, data projector and screen.
- A dedicated meeting and events team on-site.
- St Marks Rd Co. Lobby café and bar.
- Swimming pool and gym.
- Off-site car parking (subject to availability).
- The hotel is within walking distance of Flinders St Station.
- Complimentary WiFi.
If you’re looking for a venue that combines history with a convenient location and intimate spaces, it’s time to explore The Historic Fitzroy Inn
The heritage listed Fitzroy Inn originally opened in 1836 as a ‘Traveller’s Inn’. Complete with dungeons, the Inn was used in the transportation of convicts.
The hotel features:
- Eleven delightful bedrooms in the historic Inn, including four cosy attic accommodation rooms overlooking the gardens, as well as four spacious bedrooms in the restored School Master’s Cottage, two of which are upstairs. All rooms have Queen size or King size beds and some can be converted into twin share.
- The Fitzroy Inn Historic Retreat offers a variety of conferencing solutions and event spaces for groups of 10 – 100 delegates.
- Located at the gateway to the Southern Highlands in Mittagong, the Inn is a 90 minute drive or two hours by train from Sydney and Canberra.
- Free on-site parking.
- The Fitzroy Inn has an extensive food and wine menu to suit every requirement, ranging from gourmet canapés to two or three-course lunches or dinners. This unique property offers you an array of choice, including pre-dinner drinks and canapés on the verandah or by our log fire, to dinner in the beautiful sandstone restaurant or historic dungeon.
Pinnacle Team Events is an industry leader in providing outcome-driven experiences for corporate teams.
Since Pinnacle’s inception 15 years ago, the team’s goal has been to deliver fun and engaging events that turn individuals into great team players so that teams can reach their full potential.
- 75+ team building activities to choose from including everything from Amazing Race-style events, through to Wine Olympics, CSI challenges, Trivia and Corporate Drumming.
- Catering for groups of 10 – 1000. They have events to suit all group sizes.
- Running over 500 events a year.
- A range of virtual events that can be run via Zoom, Google Hangouts or your preferred video conferencing platform.
Turning the heat up in Australia’s Sunshine State, W Brisbane lights up the river foreshore, bringing bold design and playful luxury to Brisbane.
- Located in the heart of the City, W Brisbane is within walking distance to the shopping mecca of Queen Street Mall, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, the famed arts precinct of South Bank and a hub of exciting new bars and restaurants.
- 312 guestrooms are designed with custom furnishings and interiors inspired by Aussie vibes and the hotel’s design narrative – ‘A River Dreaming’ with stellar views of the iconic Brisbane River. Choose from 29 exceptional suites, two spacious Wow Suites and the ultra-luxe Extreme Wow Suite on Level 33.
- Live it up during your stay with three happening bars and restaurants to mix and mingle. Taste locally sourced produce at Three Blue Ducks Brisbane, showcasing Queensland’s vibrant yet laidback culture with ‘The Ducks’ legendary paddock to plate ethos. Take the plunge at WET® Deck, our Level Four tropical poolside oasis or find yourself in Living Room Bar anytime of the day, which evolves from a serene spot for daytime reading or meetings to a lively night scene to mix and mingle.
- Get your glow on at AWAY® Spa as we take you on a journey to a new level of reawakening. AWAY offers an escape from the outside world and has you covered from head to toe with a sublime treatment menu of Sodashi and Skeyndor facials and massages in addition to beauty treatments.
Latest Famil Wrap-ups
Twelve top event planners converged on The Langham Sydney for an elegant evening that started with cocktails in The Observatory Bar, followed by a site inspection of the conference spaces, the large accommodation rooms, spa and their Insta-famous indoor pool, their...
On November 21st, 15 of us gathered at the recently refurbished Sofitel on Wentworth in the Sydney CBD.
We spent last weekend in the beautiful Hunter Valley with some of our favourite people. From tasting our way through the past couple of vintages and wandering through the gorgeous new event spaces at Brokenwood Winery, to dining at Chateau Elan’s beautiful...