About Sydney Beaches…
Sydney is renowned worldwide for it’s superb beach culture and it’s not hard to see why, with a mix of tranquil bays, beautiful mariners, world-class surfing spots and white sandy beaches.
Beautiful weather all year round, fully equipped event venues and endless beachside dining opportunities, why would you not want to conference on Sydney’s Beaches! As well as this, the beaches provide an extensive range of picturesque locations to host team building activities with everything from cruises, surf school, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach games and so much more.
The northern beaches take in the Manly beach all the way through to Palm beach- the idyllic location where Home and Away is filmed. Whilst the southern beaches begins with Cronulla and heads up to Bondi and includes the popular Coogee and Brighton le Sands.
Top 3 Must Do’s
- Get your game on with beach olympics at Coogee.
- Learn how to surf at Manly beach.
- Sit back and relax on a dining cruise with Cronulla Ferries (and take in the amazing views!)
Drive By Car
- Northern Beaches – Manly 45 mins from Sydney Airport or 25 mins from Sydney CBD. See on Google Maps.
- Northern Beaches – Palm Beach 75 mins from Sydney Airport or a 60 mins from Sydney CBD. See on Google Maps.
- Southern Beaches – Cronulla 30 mins from Sydney Airport or 40 mins from Sydney CBD. See on Google Maps.
- Southern Beaches – Coogee 17 mins from Sydney Airport or 20 mins from Sydney CBD. See on Google Maps.
By Train/ Rail
- Northern beaches are not accessible by rail.
- Cronulla: Train services run from Central Station (Sydney CBD). From the airport change at Wolli Creek for a train to Cronulla (Sutherland).
- Northern Beaches: 55 mins from Sydney Domestic Terminal or 44 mins trip from Sydney CBD
- To Manly (Northern Beaches) 30 min ferry ride from Circular Quay
- Southern Beaches: Check local charters for costs
Climate of Sydney Beaches
- Surf lessons
- Beach volley ball
- Boat charters
- Manly Sealife Sanctuary
- Cronulla cruises
- Many other tailor made team building activities- contact a local supplier.