Greater Sydney is the perfect region for Sydney based corporates that are looking for something unique for their next event, without the hassle of travelling too far. This is due to the fact that all of the Greater Sydney venues and event suppliers on The Conference Shop are located within 1 hour of the Sydney CBD and Airport and are easily accessible by a number of transport methods.
This region is also extremely diverse, with each of the different suburbs that make up ‘Greater Sydney’ providing a different offering and experience for the corporate client.
The semi rural Macarthur area is where the city meets country, a vibrant area surrounded by scenic, rolling hills, this is where vineyards and farm gate experiences thrive. Then there is Penrith– the ‘adventure capital’ of Sydney and epicentre for awesome team building options. Just some of the fun things to do in Penrith include: iFLY indoor skydiving, go kart racing, paintball and whitewater rafting.
Not far from Penrith, at the foot of the Blue Mountains is the beautiful and quaint Hawkesbury region.
Situated near the picturesque Hawkesbury river, historic towns and rustic villages with farmland surrounds offer plenty to see and do. Or for large events you cannot look past Sydney Olympic Park, with a variety of large capacity venues (even stadiums holding up to 21,000!) and multiple known accommodation chains, this area is designed for stand out events. Not to mention it is an easy 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
- Experience the thrill of skydiving with iFLY
- Explore the historic colonial roots of the Hawkesbury region.
- Visit a working farm in the Macarthur region
Drive By Car
- Less then 1 hour drive from Sydney CBD to Macarthur region, Penrith or Hawkesbury.
- Less then 30 mins drive from Sydney CBD to Sydney Olympic Park.
By Train/ Rail
- All areas in Greater Sydney are accessible from Central Station in the Sydney CBD with less then two hours travel time. See Sydney Trains for timetables.
- Some coach services operate from Central Station in the Sydney CBD
Climate of Greater Sydney
- White water rafting, wake boarding, jet skiing, canoeing.
- Go kart racing
- Paint ball
- Indoor sky diving (iFLY).
- Segway challenges
- Trivia nights
- Mini amazing race
- Farm gate tours
- Motorbike rides, horse riding
- Wine tasting, boutique food and wine tours.
- For local team building companies, please contact us on (02) 48615973 and we'll put you in touch with one of our preferred suppliers.