Far South Coast
The Far South coast of NSW provides a prestine scenic backdrop for your next corporate conference or event. Starting from the seaside town of Narooma and ending at Eden, the Far South Coast also incorporates the towns of Bega, Bemboka, Bermagui, Brogo, Cobargo, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Tathra, Wonboyn, Wyndham and Montague Island.
From 5 star accommodation through to bush retreats, there is a great choice of boutique venues. Activities are vast and include water activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing or surfing, to land activities such as golf, wine tastings or exploring the local artisan galleries.
The Far South Coast is also the perfect location to spot a pod of whales, during their Southern Migration from September to November. With new born calves (baby whales), groups of whales are regularly seen making this travel south from land at Narooma, as well as during local whale watching cruise tours.
So for untapped natural beauty, that is rarely found in this modern world, head to the Far South Coast and we guarantee your next corporate conference or event will feel refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Charter a boat for a group fishing or whale watch watching trip.
- Sample the freshest seafood at one of the local restaurants.
- Go for a hike in the National Park to finish at the beautiful scenery of Pipers Lookout.
- From Canberra to Eden: It takes approx 4 hours.
Climate of Far South Coast
- Water activities include: kayaking, fishing charters, surf school, dolphin or whale watching.
- Horse riding,
- Joy flights
- Laser skirmish,
- Beach Olympics
- Bush walking
- Casino Night, project runway, trivia night just to name a few! For local team building services contact us on (02) 4861 5973 and we'll put you in contact with our preferred local suppliers.