About the Central Coast…
The Central Coast of NSW is a picturesque destination for a corporate conference or event. From Broken Bay at the mouth of the Hawkesbury River to south of Newcastle, the Central Coast includes a mix of bays and inlets, pristine beaches, lakes and lush hinterland.
Gosford is the central business hub of the Central Coast, but the surrounding coast line is defined by some of the prettiest villages including Pearl Beach, Ettalong Beach, Hardys Bay, Avoca Beach, Terrigal, Bateau Bay, Toowoon Bay, The Entrance, Norah Head and Forresters Beach.
Accommodation is plentiful, ranging from well-priced hotels, motels and B&B’s to inviting plush resorts.
With such beautiful natural surrounds and amazing weather throughout the year, the Central Coast is a great region for water based activities like paddle boarding, jet boating and kayaking or other outdoor pursuits like hiking and segway riding. With plenty of working attractions, take the time to visit a working milk factory, liquor distillery and brewery… just to name a few!
Also if great food destinations are top of your agenda, both Terrigal and The Entrance play host to some excellent restaurants.
See the Central Coast on Google maps
Top 3 Must Do’s
- Hit the waves at one of the beautiful Central Coast beaches.
- Learn he secrets of handcrafted beers at ‘Distillery Botanica’
- Embark on the scenic Patonga to Pearl Beach walking track.
Drive By Car
- From Sydney: The Central Coast is easily accessible via the Sydney to Newcastle Freeway and takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- There are two main exits along the Freeway: 1. Gosford/Woy Woy/Terrigal (Central Coast highway) 2. Wyong/The Entrance/Yarramalong (Wyong Road).
By Train/ Rail
- Trains operate to the Central Coast from both Sydney and Newcastle with services departing approximately every 30 minutes.
- Sydney to Gosford takes approximately 85 minutes. See train services here
- An airport shuttle service operates daily from Sydney Airport Terminal.
- Contact Central Coast Airport Shuttles to book
Climate of Central Coast
- Horse riding
- Jet boating
- Fishing, sailing, surfing, paddle boarding
- Segway exploring
- Hiking, tree top climbing, abseiling
- Wine tasting,
- Bike riding
- Many indoor team building activities including: My Pizza Rules, Battle Of The Minds, Corporate Drumming, Grape to Glass, trivia games and much more! Contact us on (02) 4861 5973 and we will put you in contact with a local team building company.